Hello novicer, on this occasion Novicearea will share a recipe made from Oyster Mushroom. Oyster mushrooms can be processed into a variety of delicious food preparations. If you are bored with fried oyster mushrooms as a snack, it’s better to cook oyster mushrooms by sautéing for a side dish.
The recipe and how to cook this simple oyster mushroom stir fry is very easy and doesn’t take long. You just need to mix and cook all the ingredients until cooked. You can also add other food ingredients to the stir fry such as carrots, tomatoes, young corn, tofu, radishes or others according to taste. Don’t forget to serve sauteed mushrooms with warm white rice. Good luck!!
– 200 grams of fresh oyster mushrooms
– 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
– 4 cloves of red onion finely chopped
– 2 curly red chilies, sliced obliquely (or according to your taste)
– 5 pieces of red cayenne pepper, sliced obliquely, spicy according to your taste
– 1 scallion, finely chopped
– 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar
– 1/4 teaspoon of flavoring
– Salt to taste
– Enough water
– 3 pieces of young corn (cut short)
– A little oil for frying
How to cook :
– Shredded oyster mushrooms to taste.
– wash the mushrooms and don’t forget to squeeze them so that the mushrooms dry and don’t contain water.
– Prepare the remaining ingredients and spices needed to cook the oyster mushroom stir fry.
– Then, heat a little oil in a frying pan.
– Fry the chopped onion and garlic until really fragrant.
– Enter the pieces of red chili, young corn and cayenne pepper. Saute briefly until wilted.
– Then add the mushrooms and pour just a little water. Stir well.
– Season with brown sugar, salt, and seasoning to taste.
– Cook until the mushrooms are cooked, the spices are absorbed and the gravy is reduced. Do not forget to correct the taste until it really fits.
– When it’s about to be cooked, just add sliced scallions. Saute for a while until the onions are wilted.
– Prepare a serving plate then pour the stir-fried oyster mushrooms into a serving plate.
– Simple healthy oyster mushroom stir-fry is ready to be served as a side dish.
Preparations : 5 minutes.
Cooking : 15 minutes
Portion : 2 portions
Calory : 35 calories
Get a Happy Cooking. The Delicious Cheese.